EUROPA MASTER, called also “Weimar Studies”, is the unique trinational Master program in the area of European Studies that offers an opportunity of being awarded three Master diplomas of three partner universities: Opole University (Poland), Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (Germany) and University of Burgundy (France). The classes are taught for the international group of students and administered jointly by the Institute of Political Science of Opole University, Institute of Political Science of University of Mainz and Faculty of Law and Political Science of University of Burgundy in Dijon.
EUROPA MASTER program lasts 4 semesters. During the first semester in Opole the program of study focuses on the cultural and social dimension of European integration as well as Central and Eastern European perspective on European integration. The classes are taught in English. Second semester in Mainz is dedicated to European Politics and political science. Classes are taught in German and in English. The focus of studies at Dijon during the third semester is European law and European institutions. Courses are taught in French.
Financing of the program
The conception and establishment of the EUROPA MASTER program has been supported by the DFH (Deutsch-Französische Hochschule) which also provides the mobility stipends for the participants during their study abroad. Partner universities apply also for financing from other sources, including Erasmus program and the grants from the regional institutions of partner countries.
- Certified copy of the Bachelor diploma
- Certified translation into English of the Bachelor diploma
- Transcript of Records in the national language certified by the present institution of higher education proving having collected 135 ECTS by the time of applying
- Certified translation into English of the Transcript of Records proving having collected 135 ECTS by the time of applying
- Documents confirming candidate’s language skills (English and French)