Information Clause for IRK
- University of Opole registered at the address 11a, Kopernika sq., 45-040, Opole, is the administrator of the personal data.
- Administrator of personal data has appointed the information security administrator (data protection inspector), supervising the correctness of personal data processing. It is possible to contact him/her at email@example.com or via the contact form at: http://iod.uni.opole.pl/kontakt/.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of recruitment procedure for studies as well as for documenting the course of studies, records and administration in the UO library and the use for statutory, archival, and statistical purposes.
- Personal data processing is carried out on the basis of art. 23. § 1 (3) of Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Dz.U. of 2017, item 922), and of 25 May 2018, on the basis of art. 6. § 1 (b), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data and on free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (Dz. Urz. UE L No. 119, p. 1).
- Data submission is voluntary, however such information is necessary for the achievement of the objective the information was collected for. The scope of the processing of the personal data is governed by the act of 27 July 2005 - Law on Higher Education (consolidated text: Dz.U. of 2017, item 2183), failure to provide the information required (personal data) will result in ineligibility for enrolment.
- The access to the data will not be granted to the outside bodies, except for the cases provided for in regulations, and will not be disclosed to the third countries without your consent.
- We will store the data of the following persons: of the candidates ineligible for the first year of studies - for 6 months (from the date of the original documents’ return) in case of classification and undertaking studies by the candidate, for the period of 50 years from the day of the university completion.
- You have the right to access to your data according to the law: the right to rectify them, restriction of processing, the right to data transfer.
- All of your personal data processed by the University of Opole are available upon logging in to the personal account in the online recruitment system (IRK), study administration system (USOS) or at the dean’s offices of the corresponding study programme.
- You are entitled to file a complaint with the Inspector General of Personal Data Protection (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- Your data will not be processed automatically and will not be profiled.
Data with mistakes
I acknowledge that the University of Opole does not bear responsibility for incorrect entry of data in the IRK system by a candidate.